The Canon imagePROGRAF iPF9100 is a heavy duty printer targeted for printer shops like FedexKinkos and professional artists and photographers. This piece produces 60" color outputs, and is equipped with a pallet of 12 colors to deliver a broader gamut for greater tonal range and more precise color reproduction. The new ink formulation for Black, Matte Black, Gray and Photo Gray reduces bronzing while providing stronger ink adhesion to the print media, resulting in better scratch resistance without any additional protection. The iPF9100 incorporates the 12-color pigment ink system with LUCIA™ inks, the L-COA controller, along with an 80GB hard drive. The new iPF9100 printer is equipped with the ability to recalibrate itself to the original factory settings and apply any necessary adjustments across the printer's media types.
- 12-Color Pigment Ink System: Canon's LUCIA pigment ink offers excellent color fastness and stability with a remarkably wide color gamut. LUCIA ink minimizes bronzing and graininess
- Built-in Calibration: Equipped with a built-in calibration feature to help you consistently achieve superior results
- Automatic Switching Between Black Inks: Utilizes automatic switching between Regular Black and Matte Black Ink, helping to eliminate wasted ink and time of swapping out ink tanks
- Print Head System: Dual print head system with a total of 30,720 nozzles
- Borderless Printing: 4-sided edge-to-edge printing, only with roll media
- Efficiency & Speed: The iPF9100's built-in 80GB HDD processes jobs fast, maintains productivity and enables easy unmanned printing
- Non-firing Detection and Compensation Function: When clogged or non-firing nozzles are detected, print head cleaning cycle is automatically executed. If the nozzle remains obstructed, the iPF9100 will automatically compensate by re-routing the ink to functioning nozzles