The Canon imagePROGRAF iPF810 PRO is a 44" large format inkjet printer from Canon's imagePROGRAF Corporate and CAD printer series and is an upgrade to the iPF810. The printer is specially designed for high-volume production printing since it includes CAD|STATION PS+ and True Adobe PostScript software which the iPF810 lacks. The software offers advanced job management functionality such as batch printing and nesting, queue management, and accounting and job-cost tracking.
The iPF810 PRO features a high-speed L-COA processor and a built-in 80GB hard drive for achieving print speeds of up to 688 ft/hr. It utilizes a high-density print head to provide crisp printouts with a resolution of up to 2400 x 1200 dpi. The printer is designed with a high-capacity media basket and is also available with an optional stacker for storing high print yields. It also includes an economy print mode for reduced ink consumption and supports USB, ethernet and firewire (optional) interfaces. The iPF810 PRO comes with a 1 year limited warranty.
- 5-color, 44-inch printer
- High-capacity media basket
- Canon L-COA Processor
- High-density print head with 4-picoliter droplets
- Built-in 80GB hard drive
- Economy print mode
- Reactive Ink technology
- CAD|STATION PS+ and True Adobe PostScript software
- HDI driver for AutoCAD
- Optional high-capacity stacker
- Print Speed: Up to 688 ft/hr
- Print Resolution: Up to 2400 x 1200 dpi
- Connectivity: USB 2.0, Ethernet, Optional Firewire
- Supported Media Types: Cut Sheet 8"-44", Roll 10"-44"
- Dimensions: 45.1" (H) x 74.6" (W) x 50.9" (D)
- 1 year limited warranty