The Canon imagePROGRAF iPF710 is an industrial level 36" printer that was released in 2007 and retails for $4,565. This piece targets users wishing to archive, email, or copy large-format prints, specifically: CAD, AEC, and GIS Markets. This piece can scan to print color or black and white documents up to 44 inches wide. This piece has the same number of nozzle's as the Canon imagePROGRAF iPF700, and shares with it the feature of administering the cleaning head automatically when clogged or non-firing nozzles are detected. However it also has a full workstation included as well (Dell Dimension, keyboard, mouse and 17" flat screen panel). It can also detect how much paper is remaining on the roll, preventing print jobs from being ruined. It also does borderless (ie full bleed) printing.
- Full Workstation included - Dell Dimension, keyboard, mouse and 17" flat screen panel
- Remaining Media Length Detection - keeps track of how much paper is remaining on the roll, preventing print jobs from being ruined.
- Non-firing Detection and Compensation Function - when clogged or non-firing nozzles are detected, print head cleaning cycle is automatically administered.
- Fast Color and Black and White Scanning - up to 10 in/s black and white, 3.36 in/s color
- Easy to Use, User Intuitive Software - Scan to file, Scan to email, Scan to print, zoom, crop, CMYK color controls, black and white point adjustment, masking and text or bitmap insertion
- Small footprint - utilize less space in the work environment