The Canon BJC-8200 is a color, photo inkjet printer engineered for printing photolab-quality pictures from your desktop. It features 1536 nozzles (256 per color) that can print up to 1200x1200 dpi in black or color. As for speed, the BJC-8200 can knock out a 4 by 6 in less than one minute, and an 8 by 10 in about three minutes. Although somewhat loud and slow, the BJC-8200 makes up for this with its highly intuitive interface and flexible printing options. In fact, the BJC-8200 prints on a wide range of paper types, including PhotoPaperPro, brilliant white, Bubble Jet, banner papers, envelopes, fabric sheets, greeting/glossy photo cards, and transparencies, to know a few. Most notable about the Canon BJC-8200 is its built-in USB & parallel ports, which happen to be both Mac and PC compatible. The Canon BJC-8200 retails for $299.99 and comes with a 1 year limited warranty.
Additional features of the Canon BJC-8200color inkjet printer include an Ink Management System for reduced waste (ergo, more savings), a built-in Image Optimizer that smoothes jagged edges and sharpens lines, and dual paper trays: 100 sheets plain paper, 80 pages high-resolution photographic paper.
- Color Photo Inkjet Printer
- Semi-Fast Printing Speeds
- Highly Intuitive Interface
- Flexible Printing Options
- Built-In PC/Mac Connectivity
- Ink Management System
- Image Optimizer
- Dual Paper Trays
- Printing Method: Bubble Jet Ink on Demand
- Print Speed: 4x6” – 1 minute, 8x10” – 3 minutes
- Number of Nozzles: 1536 (256 x 6 colors)
- Print Resolution: 1200x1200dpi Black/Color
- OS Compatibility: Windows 95/98/2000/NT 4.0, Mac OS
- Standard Interface: USB, IEEE 1284