The Canon X Mark I Mouse Lite is a three-in-one wireless laser mouse / 10 digit calculator / keypad that is compatible with both Mac and PC. It was released in the summer of 2011 along with the X Mark I Keypad which is a computer link calculator that is also Bluetooth enabled for inputting data into a computer. Pressing the Cal/KP button switches modes between calculator, for which there is an LCD screen built-in on top of the mouse, and keypad mode which lets you use the keypad just like the keypad on your computer keyboard, which would come in handy if your computer keyboard does not have a numeric keypad. The device uses two AAA batteries and features a recessed Bluetooth pairing button underneath, along with a Mac or PC dual mode power switch and calculator reset button which is also recessed. The mouse has the basic two button plus scroll wheel design and is available in black or white, and employs a 1200 dpi laser for smooth cursor control. Operational range is rated at 10 meters providing no obstacles or radio interference and works with Bluetooth v2.0 equipped computers.
- 10 digits, 3-in-1 (Calculator + PC Keypad + Wireless Laser Mouse) which can be Connected with Computer/Notebook by Bluetooth (2.0) Connection.1 Scroll wheel, wake-up key, backspace key, one touch control for keypad & calculator mode
- Display Type: LCD
- Display Color: 1-Color
- Digits Displayed: 10-digit
- Character Size: 8.5 x 2.86 mm
- Screen Size: 44.9 x 10.99 mm
- Angled Display: Internally Angled
- Calculation Capacity: Constant
- Decimal Point System: F, 0, 2, 3
- Delta Percentage Calculation: % +/-
- Operating System: Window 7, Windows Vista , Windows XP MacOS X v10.4.11 to v10.7
- Rounding: Yes
- Square: Yes
- Automatic Power Off: Approx. 7 min.
- Battery Solar: Battery
- Dimensions: 4.72"(L) x 2.36"(W) x 1.06"(H) / (120 x 60 x 27 mm)
- Weight: 83g (without batteries) or 2.93 oz. / 10.6g (with batteries) or 3.74 oz.