The Rebel T2i EOS 550D is Cannon's top-of-the-line consumer digital SLR camera. The Rebel T2i can shoot up to 18 megapixel resolution photos and features an ISO range of 100-6400. The camera can also shoot either 720p or 1080p high definition video.
The Rebel T2i features 3.7fps continuous still shooting mode, a 63-zone Dual Layer Metering System, and canon's Digic 4 image processor. The camera will record video in full 1920 X 1080p HD resolution by default, allowing the user to select the frame rate from 30, 25, and 24fps as well as offering 720p video at 60 and 50fps. A 3.5mm stereo microphone socket has been included to allow the use of an external microphone while recording video. Users can take manual control of exposure settings changing depthof field and degree of motion blur. The Rebel T2i sports a three inch 3:2 Clear View LCD screen and is Eye-Fi compatible for users that wish to transfer data wirelessly.
- 18 megapixel CMOS sensor
- DIGIC 4 image processor
- EOS movie mode with manual exposure control
- External microphone terminal
- 3-inch Clear View LCD monitor
- SDXC memory card compatible
- Eye-Fi compatible
- Compatible with the full line of Canon EF and EF-S lenses
- Digital single-lens reflex, AF/AE camera
- Recording media: SD memory card, SDHC memory card, SDXC
- Image sensor size: 22.3mm X 14.9mm
- Canon EF lens mount
- Aspect ratio: 3:2 (horizontal : vertical)
- RGB primary color filters