The Canon PowerShot G10 is a top of the line compact digital camera that takes professional quality 14.7 megapixel photos. Canon claims the camera is for advanced amateur photographers and has the ability to completely meet and exceed all their demands and needs. The Powershot G10 includes Canon's new DIGIC 4 image processor designed to produce incredible motion detection and capture facial expression even during fast movement. The Powershot G10 camera features a high-powered 5x optical zoom with optical image stabilization combined with a 28mm wide-angle lens. The camera also includes a 3" Purecolor II VGA LCD preview display screen. The G10 also includes an SDHC slot for compatibility with all SD/SDHC Memory Card, MultiMediaCard, MMC Plus Card, and HC MMC Plus memory cards which can be used to store media. The Canon Powershot G10 was released on October 1, 2008 and has an MSRP of $499.99.
Individual picture editing can be done on the actual device, in the event photos need to be changed on the fly. The Powershot G10 also includes print and share buttons directly on the camera for easy print access when connected to compatible Canon photo printers. For additional features the Powershot G10 offers a plethora of shooting modes, a long list of special effects, a red-eye reduction flash mode, and a self-timer.
- 14.7 Megapixel image sensor, 4416 x 3312 maximum resolution
- 28mm wide-angle lens
- Canon DIGIC 4 image processor technology
- 5x optical zoom/ 4x digital zoom with lens-shift image stabilization
- 3" Purecolor II VGA LCD Preview Screen
- Multiple camera shooting modes, various special camera effects, and red-eye reduction flash mode.
- 10-2 second delay self-timer
- SDHC card slot for storage; compatibility with all SD/SDHC Memory Card, MultiMediaCard, MMC Plus Card, HC MMC Plus Cards
- Rechargeable Lithium-ion Battery NB-7L; 400 shots with LCD on, 1000 shots with LCD off
- Outputs: USB 2.0, NTSC/PAL video out, Monaural video out
- Focal Length: 6.1-30.5mm f/2.8-4.5 (35mm film equivalent: 28-140mm)
- Maximum Aperture: f/2.8 (W) - f/4.5 (T)
- Release Date: October 1, 2008
- MSRP: $499.99
Add New Resource