The Canon EF 400mm f/5.6L USM is a high-end super telephoto lens designed with portability in mind. Its Super-UD and UD glass elements provide it with excellent image clarity from edge to edge while its inner focusing system with USM ensures very fast autofocusing. Additionally, the EF 400mm f/5.6L USM features a built-in hood and a detachable tripod mount.
The EF 400mm f/5.6L USM's Super-UD and UD glass elements provide high contrast and enhanced image quality as they greatly reduce chromatic aberrations. Its inner focusing system provides the EF 400mm f/5.6L USM with very fast autofocusing as its USM drive sports an advanced focusing algorithm. Meanwhile, the EF 400mm f/5.6L USM's built-in hood and detachable tripod mount ensure it is ready for eny situation.
- Focal length and maximum aperture: 400 mm 1:5.6
- Lens construction: 7 elements in 6 groups
- Diagonal angle of view: 6°-10°
- Focus adjustment: Inner focusing system with USM
- Closest focusing distance: 3.5m / 11.5ft
- Filter size: 77mm
- Super-UD and UD glass elements
- Built-in hood and detachable tripod mount