The Canon EF 300mm f/4L IS USM is a high-end telephoto lens ideal for outdoor, on-the-go use. Its rear focusing system with USM ensures fast, virtually silent auto focusing while its two Image Stabilizer modes ensure optimal hand held performance. Additionally, the EF 300mm f/4L IS USM's two UD glass elements ensure high-quality photos.
The EF 300mm f/4L IS USM's rear focusing system with USM offers extremely fast, virtually silent auto focusing as it utilizes ultra-sonic frequencies and an advanced focusing algorithm to achieve focus. Its two Image Stabilizer modes provide the EF 300mm f/4L IS USM with either general shaky hands stabilization or horizontal/vertical panning stabilization. Meanwhile, the EF 300mm f/4L IS USM's two UD glass elements greatly reduce chromatic aberrations, resulting in crisp, high-quality images from edge to edge.
- Focal length and maximum aperture: 300 mm 1:4
- Lens construction: 15 elements in 11 groups
- Diagonal angle of view: 8°15'
- Focus adjustment: Rear focusing system with USM
- Closest focusing distance: 1.5m / 4.9ft
- Filter size: 77mm
- Two Image Stabilizer modes
- Two UD glass elements for reduced chromatic aberrations