The Canon EF 20mm f/2.8 USM is a mid-range to high-end ultra-wide-angle camera lens designed specifically for professional applications. Its floating rear focusing system ensures optimal viewing clarity at even very close focusing distances while its 20mm lens diameter allows for very wide angle of view.
The EF 20mm f/2.8 USM's floating rear focusing system corrects fluctuations and aberrations while providing quick, precise and silent auto focusing for clear subject matter even at distances of 0.25m (0.8 ft.). Additionally, the EF 20mm f/2.8 USM's 20mm lens diameter allows for very wide viewing angles with a diagonal angle of view of 94 degrees.
- Lens construction: 11 elements in 9 groups
- Diagonal angle of view: 94°
- Focus adjustment: Rear focusing system with USM
- Closest focusing distance: 0.25m / 0.8ft
- Ultra-wide-angle lens for serious applications
- Easy to hold and carry at 405 grams
- Max. Diameter x Length: 3.1" x 2.8"