The Canon EF 200mm f/2.8L II USM is a mid-range to high-end telephoto lens designed for outdoor use. Its two UD glass elements ensure high-quality images while it rear focusing system with USM ensures fast, silent auto focusing. Additionally, the EF 200mm f/2.8L II USM comes with a dedicated, detachable hood.
The EF 200mm f/2.8L II USM's two UD glass elements greatly reduce secondary spectrum chromatic aberrations, resulting in crisp, high-quality photos. Its rear focusing system provides the EF 200mm f/2.8L II USM with fast auto focusing while its Ultra Sonic Motor ensures virtually silent and very accurate operation. Meanwhile, the EF 200mm f/2.8L II USM includes a dedicated, detachable hood for simple ambient light reduction.
- Lens construction: 9 elements in 7 groups
- Diagonal angle of view: 12°
- Focus adjustment: Rear focusing system with USM
- Closest focusing distance: 1.5m / 4.9ft
- Filter size: 72mm
- Two UD glass elements
- Dedicated, detachable hood included