The Canon EF 15mm f/2.8 Fisheye is a mid-range to high-end camera lens meant specifically for professional use. Its 180 degree angle of view can capture a wide range of landscape while adding a hemispherical effect. Meanwhile, its overall linear extension system with AFD allows the EF 15mm f/2.8 Fisheye to capture images from a very close distance while still in focus.
The EF 15mm f/2.8 Fisheye's 180 degree angle of view doesn't only provide a wide field of view but it also provides a wide depth of field for greater clarity. Additionally, the EF 15mm f/2.8 Fisheye's overall linear extension system with AFD short minimum focusing distance of 8 in. (20 cm) for ultra-close shot that still appear crisp.
- Diagonal Angle of View: 180°
- Closest Focusing Distance: 8 in. (20 cm)
- Focal Length & Maximum Aperture: 15mm 1:2.8
- Lens Construction: 8 elements in 7 groups
- Focus Adjustment: Overall linear extension system with AFD
- Filter size: Rear drop-in gelatin filter holder
- Max. Diameter x Length, Weight: 2.9" x 2.4", 11.6 oz. / 73.0 x 62.2mm, 330g