The Canon EF 14mm f/2.8L II USM is a high-end wide-angle lens aimed at professional photographers. Its L-series construction ensures high build quality and reliability while its Aspherical and UD elements provide optimal image quality. Additionally, the EF 14mm f/2.8L II USM's Ring USM auto focus with manual override allows users to precisely fine-tune a shot.
The EF 14mm f/2.8L II USM's L-series construction features precision optics and high build-quality as well as dust and moisture seals for added protection against the elements in even harsh conditions. Its Aspherical and UD elements provide the EF 14mm f/2.8L II USM with optimal visual performance as its aspherical elements correct sperical aberrations while its Super UD (ultra-low dispersion) elements eliminate chromatic anomalies. Meanwhile, the EF 14mm f/2.8L II USM's Ring USM auto focus utlizes ultra-sonic frequency vibrations for fast, accurate and silent operation while a manual override ring allows for even more precise focus manipulation.
- Focal Length & Maximum Aperture: 14mm f/2.8
- Lens Construction: 14 elements in 11 groups
- Diagonal Angle of View: 114° (on full-frame cameras)
- L-series construction with dust and moisture seals
- Aspherical and UD elements correct optical anomalies
- Ring USM auto focus with manual override
- Super Spectra coating for a more accurate colour balance