The Canon EF 135mm f/2L USM is a mid-range to high-end telephoto camera lens ideal for indoor sports or portraits with background blur. Its two UD glass elements correct image-ruining chromatic aberration while its rear focusing system with USM provides fast, silent auto focusing. Additionally, the EF 135mm f/2L USM is compatible with Canon lens Extender EF 1.4x and 2x.
The EF 135mm f/2L USM's two UD glass elements effectively correct secondary spectrum chromatic aberrations which commonly occur with telephoto lenses, resulting in crisp, high-quality photos. Its rear focusing system with USM provides the EF 135mm f/2L USM with extremely fast auto focusing while its Ultra-Sonic Motor ensures virtually silent operation. Meanwhile, the EF 135mm f/2L USM features compatibility with Canon Extender EF 1.4x and 2x, allowing you to extend the master lens focal length by 1.4x or 2x, respectively.
- Focal length and maximum aperture: 135 mm 1:2
- Lens construction: 10 elements in 8 groups
- Diagonal angle of view: 18°
- Focus adjustment: Rear focusing system with USM
- Closest focusing distance: 0.9m / 3ft
- Two UD glass elements for high-quality photos
- Compatible with Canon lens Extender EF 1.4x and 2x