- Easy to setup. Just set Canary on a shelf or table, plug it in, and connect it to the internet using the free iPhone or Android app.
- See and Hear: Stream real-time video of your home with Canary's 1080p HD camera, 147 degree wide-angle lens, automatic night vision, and high-quality audio.
- More Than a Camera: Protect your home with Canary's 90+ dB siren, motion-activated recording, auto-arm/disarm, and optional professional monitoring.
- HomeHealth Technology: Monitor air quality, temperature, and humidity to help understand how your home might affect your health.
- Canary provides everything you need to monitor and protect your home without requiring a monthly fee. Plus, with Canary you can even get discounts on your homeowners or renters insurance.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is there a battery in the base?
Canary doesn't include an internal battery.
How to recover a video clip on my PC?
With Canary you can't receive a video clip to pc. Users will soon be able to save footage recorded from Canary directly to their smartphones.
Are you able to preset the app to sound alarm without you having to approve it on the app? For example, when sleeping.
No, but you can pay a monitoring fee to have a live person monitor your home.
Add New FAQ
- Power 100-240v
- Connectivity Wired Ethernet, 2.4GHz Wi-Fi (802.11 b/g/n)
- Audio & Siren 90+ dB siren, Built-in speaker, High-quality microphone
- HomeHealth Technology Air quality, Humidity , Temperature
- Sensors Capacitive touch, Ambient light, 3-axis accelerometer
- Camera Automatic night vision, 147° Wide-angle lens, 1080p HD
Add New Resource