The Cambridge Audio BD640 is a high-end Blu-Ray player, and is Cambridge Audio's first jump into the BD market. The exterior design consists of a white paint to keep the device matching "the original studio masters". It features audio in Dolby TrueHD and DTS HD surround, and video in a 24fps progressive scan True Cinema. It also upscales standard DVD resolution to 1080p. The device provides a long list of outputs; including analog video, HDMI 1.3, Ethernet, SPDIF, Toslink, 7.1 stereo audio, and 71. analog audio. There is no price listed as of yet however, and it's set to release sometime in 2009.
- 24fps True Cinema Progressive scan
- 1080p upscale of standard DVD formats
- HDMI 1.3 port
- Dolby True-HD and DTS-HR surround.
- Seperate 7.1 stereo and analog outputs.
- Toslink output
- Classic white exterior design
- release date: Early 2009
- price: TBD
Add New Resource