Calphalon's No Peek Waffle Maker is perfect for making thick, delicious Belgian waffles. Just pour in the batter and set the shade selector; the No Peek indicator lets you know exactly how brown your waffle is getting – without lifting the cover! Calphalon's exclusive Opti-Heat system ensures even heat delivery. The high performance bronze nonstick surface means you won’t have to add butter or oil to get easy release. And clean-up is a breeze.
- Illuminated No Peek progress indicator shows. browning progress without lifting the cover.
- High performance bronze nonstick plates.
- Three temperature settings; Light, Medium & Dark.
- Chimes when ready. Automatic shut-off feature.
- The Calphalon Kitchen Electrics collection features our exclusive Opti-Heat System. Designed to provide accurate temperature control and even heat delivery, Opti-Heat ensures that foods cook evenly and thoroughly, for reliable results you can count on every time.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the non-stick surface? Is it Teflon or another coating that contains PTFE and PFOA (harmful chemicals), or is it a ceramic coating?
The bronze is just for the color. I asked what the non-stick coating was, if it wasn't actually some kind of bronze coating. They stated it was their standard non-stick coating. After asking a third time, I was told it was "PTFE". In other words, Teflon. Heavily disguised with marketing of a "bronze non-stick" coating. Can't get away from this stuff!
How is this cleaned? I have one with no removable plates and never feel it gets cleaned!
The plates do not come out; we just wipe it down and so far have had no problems. Nothing sticks so it's really easy!
Add New FAQ