The Callaway FT Chev Saddle is a high-end men's golf shoe similar to the Callaway FT Chev Blucher. The primary differences between the Saddle and Blucher, aside from aesthetic differences, is that the Saddle sports a low-profile outsole design and lacks the Blucher's Ortholite insoles, sporting instead a cushioned leather footbed. Otherwise, the Saddle and Blucher sport similar features, including Xtra Width technology and a full-grain leather upper.
The FT Chev Saddle's full-length, cushioned leather footbed provides high-quality comfort to the soles of the feet, ensuring comfort even over longer periods of wear. Its Xtra Width technology allows the FT Chev Saddle to fit both normal- and wide-width foot sizes by way of removable XWT forefoot pads. Meanwhile, the FT Chev Saddle's full-grain waterproof leather upper provides comfort and support to the top of the foot and the ankle. The Callaway FT Chev Saddle is available in black, brown, white/black, white/dark brown and white.
- Full-length, cushioned leather footbed
- Full-grain waterproof leather upper
- Chevron Comfort Spike outsole design
- Xtra Width technology
- 2-year waterproof limited warranty
- 30-day comfort limited warranty
- Callaway Comfort Tech Gel Tongue
- Available in black, brown, white/black, white/dark brown and white