The Cadence CSB-R2 is a two channel, rear position sound bar speaker designed to accompany the Cadence CSB-F3 three channel sound bar or any other home theater system in need of rear channel speakers. Home surround sound systems often use the same format; three channels in front (left/right/center) and two in the back (left/right) with an optional 'extra' channel for a subwoofer. Ergonomically speaking the sound bar fits right in with modern flat screen home cinema in terms of looks and functionality. Wall mounting hardware is included so you can place the unit in the perfect position of your liking. Dimensions are 27" wide and 5" deep, with a tapered design to reduce standing waves for better sound. Frequency response is 85Hz - 22KHz and power handling is rated at 20 watts RMS/150 watts maximum. Although it has two channels, this unit is designed for use in a surround sound system and therefore does not benefit listening to regular stereo recordings. The aim here is multiple speakers delivering 5 or more channels of audio to a specific area instead of 2 dedicated room speakers. Still, a subwoofer would benefit the whole set up.
- Two channel rear-surround system
- 2 x 1” balanced soft dome silk tweeters with ferro fluid cooling
- 4 x 5.25” high compliance neodymium woofers
- Frequency response: 85Hz - 22KHz
- Power handling: 20 watts nominal - 150 watts maximum
- Sensitivity: 91dB @ 1w/1m
- Impedance: 8 ohms per channel
- Includes wall mount bracket
- Dimensions: 26-5/8” wide x 4” high x 5-1/8” deep.