AM/FM Pure Performance. Finally, a radio that is "just a radio!" The CCRadio-EP could be considered a super radio. There are no preset functions or clock to set, but the ease of use does not hinder its outstanding AM performance. The EP is a true "analog" radio with needle and dial tuning, so there will be some variance in the accuracy of the needle and dial.
For very weak AM stations you can fine tune our built-in Twin Coil Ferrite AM Antenna. However, you don't have to adjust the "TCF" knob to receive outstanding AM performance. The EP has a wide bass and treble adjustment range for defined music and voice reproduction.
A large, 5-inch speaker is combined with a hi-fidelity amplifier and a "Music/Voice" enhancement dial to give extra clarity to AM programs. For those who live or work in a metal or concrete building and enjoy listening to a radio, provided external antenna jacks.
- Bass and Treble knobs can be adjusted for best music or voice rendition
- Internal/External antenna Switch
- Line In for MP3 players or other source of external audio via an optional 1/8" stereo patch cord
- Built-in, flip up carry handle
- 6V AC adapter (included) or runs on four optional "D" batteries
Frequently Asked Questions
Can you plug in earphones?
Yes you can use any type of earphones or headphones with a 1/8 inch plug . This is the most common plug for earphones .
Is the volume control an audio taper or linear?
The volume control is audio taper and provides a smooth, static free progression of volume.
Does this radio have a lot of drift?
The radio sounds good but it does drift a little, not much.
Add New FAQ
- Batteries 4 D batteries required.
- Origin China