Single hand vertical operation with 5x magnification and a 24mm objective. Range finding performance of 10 to 1,000 yards; 300 yards to flag with +/- one yard of accuracy. Pin Seeker Technology with Jolt Vibration activated when Pin Seeker is triggered; SCAN mode provides continuously updated LCD display as you pan across landscape. Legal for tournament play. Compact ergonomical design that is easy to grip; includes a carrying case and 3-volt battery.
- PinSeeker with JOLT Technology to confirm the laser has zeroed in on the flag
- Accurate to within 1-yard
- 5 yards-1,000 yards ranging performance (300+ yards to a flag)
- 5x Magnification (objects appear 5x closer)
- New ergonomic design provides stable grip
- Posi-ThreadTM Battery Door
- Weather-Proof Construction
- New Premium Carry Case and 3-Volt Battery are also included
Frequently Asked Questions
Will it tell me how far to a bunker?
Yes. If you can see the front or back of the bunker, you can shoot it or any other object you can see.
Is it water proof?
It's weather- resistant. Not necessarily waterproof. Battery compartment is sealed off well.
Can it be used in tournaments?
Most amateur tournaments allow the use of gps or rangefinding devices as long as they measure distance only. Other models that might measure wind, slope or any other factors are not normally allowed for tournament play. Professional tournaments are another matter. Professional tournaments allow these devices for practice rounds only.
Add New FAQ
- Ranging Accuracy 1 yard
- Range 5-1000 yards
- Display LCD
- Optical Coatings Multi-Coated
- Field of View 367ft@1000 yds
- Exit Pupil 4.8mm
- Eye Relief 21mm
- Battery Type 3-Volt Lithium (CR-2)
- Magnification x Obj. Lens 5x 24mm