Bushnell H2O 7x50mm are mid-range to high-end standard-sized binoculars similar to the Bushnell H2O 12x42mm binoculars. Although the 7x50s offer on 7x magnification as opposed to the 12x42s' 12x magnification, their 50mm lens diameter allows more light in, resulting in improved brightness in low light; 7x50 binoculars are often referred to as 'night glasses' due to their performance in dim light. Otherwise, the H20 7x50s offer the same basic features as the 12x42s, namely: a porro prism system, multi-coated optics and being 100% water resistance.
The 7x50s feature a porro prism system which, as compared to the roof prism system, offers greater depth perception and a wider field-of-view but are less durable than roof prism binoculars. Their multi-coated optics provide the 7x50s with superior light transmission as opposed to uncoated optics while reducing glare for a clearer, brighter overall image. Additionally, the 7x50s are 100% waterproof due to an O-ring seal and nitrogen purging, allowing for excellent performance in wet conditions.
- 100% waterproof: O-ring sealed and nitrogen purged
- BaK-4 prisms for greater brightness and clarity
- Multi-coated optics for improved light transmission
- Non-slip rubber armor absorbs shock while providing a firm grip
- Porro prism system provides a wider field-of-view
- Large center focus knob for easy, precise adjustments
- 7x magnification and 50mm objective diameter