Bushnell H2O 10x42mm are mid-range standard-sized binoculars very similar to the Bushnell H2O 10x 42mm binoculars. Although almost identical in a number of ways, the 10x42s and 10x 42s have one very notable difference: prism systems. The 10x42s feature a porro system which provides greater depth perception and field of view than the 10x 42s' roof prism system which is less bulky and more durable than a porro prism system. Otherwise, the 10x42s sport the same features as the rest of the H2O line, including being 100% waterproof, multi-coated optics and BaK-4 prisms.
The 10x42s utilize a porro prism system which has an offset front lens from the eyepiece resulting in greater depth perception and a wider field-of-view while the porro system's simplicity results in a lower price point. Their Bak-4 prism composition provides the 10x42s with sharp, crisp viewing from edge-to-edge while their multi-coated optics ensure optimal light transmission for brighter images. Additionally, the 10x42s are O-ring sealed and nitrogen purged, resulting in binoculars that are 100% waterproof, even allowing them to withstand full submersion in water.
- 100% waterproof: O-ring sealed and nitrogen purged
- BaK-4 prisms for greater brightness and clarity
- Multi-coated optics for improved light transmission
- Non-slip rubber armor absorbs shock while providing a firm grip
- Porro prism system provides a wider field-of-view
- Large center focus knob for easy, precise adjustments
- 10x magnification and 42mm objective diameter