Bushnell H2O 10x26mm Compact are mid-range compact-sized binoculars similar to Bushnell's H2O 10x 42mm binoculars. Sharing many of the same characteristics and features as the H2O 10x 42s (multi-coated optics, BaK-4 prisms, O-ring sealed and nitrogen purged, non-slip rubber grips), the H2O 10x26mm Compacts differ only in sizing. Though they offer the same 10x magnification, the 10x26mm Compacts' 26mm lens diameter provide poorer night vision and overall brightness than the 10x 42s as less light is let in. However, their smaller size makes the 10x26mm Compacts easier to carry.
The 10x26mm Compacts' multi-coated optics reduce glare and light loss, resulting in a brighter view and higher contrast while their BaK-4 prisms allow for greater image clarity from edge-to-edge. Their non-slip rubber grips make the 10x26mm Compacts easier to hold on to, even in wet conditions. Additionally, the 10x26mm Compacts are 100% waterproof as they are O-ring sealed and nitrogen purged, allowing them to perform optimally in fog and rain as well as withstand full submersion.
- 100% waterproof: O-ring sealed and nitrogen purged
- BaK-4 prisms for greater brightness and clarity
- Multi-coated optics for improved light transmission
- Non-slip rubber armor absorbs shock while providing a firm grip
- Twist-up eyecups
- Large center focus knob for easy, precise adjustments
- 10x magnification and 26mm objective diameter