Bushnell H2O 10x 42mm are mid-range standard sized binoculars designed specifically for use in damp or wet conditions. O-ring sealed and nitrogen purged, the H2O 10x42s offer 100% waterproof protection while rubber armoring with textured pads offers extra grip, even when wet. Additionally, the H2O 10x42s' multi-coated optics and BaK-4 prism glass ensure optimal viewing clarity and reduced glare.
The H2O 10x42s are O-ring sealed and nitrogen purged so that water and moisture are effectively locked out of their inner components, making the H2O 10x42s ideal for extreme outdoor and water use as they can stand up to rain, fog and even full water submersion. Their rubber armoring with textured pads provides the H2O 10x42s with added grip making them comfortable and easier to hang on to in even damp conditions. Meanwhile, the H2O 10x42s' multi-coated optics reduce glare and light loss for a brighter image with higher contrast while their BaK-4 prism glass also produces brighter images as well as higher edge-to-edge sharpness.
- 100% waterproof: O-ring sealed and nitrogen purged
- BaK-4 prisms for greater brightness and clarity
- Multi-coated optics for improved light transmission
- Non-slip rubber armor absorbs shock while providing a firm grip
- Twist-up eyecups
- Large center focus knob for easy, precise adjustments
- 10x magnification and 42mm objective diameter; 12-foot close focus distance