The classic clean look of the Bulova Men's Strap Silver Dial Watch is ideal for a man who is moving up in the world and wants to look good doing it. The white circle dial displays silver stick indices for hours. A sub-dial at three o'clock shows the date. The bezel and case are silver stainless steel. This watch looks good at the office or at a power lunch. The black leather band is textured for detail and stays comfortable and secure with a traditional buckle clasp. This Bulova timepiece has precision three-hand Japanese quartz movement. It is presented in a black gift box and is water resistant to 99 feet (30 meters).
In 1875, a young Czech immigrant named Joseph Bulova set up shop in New York City, and a legendary American watch brand was born. Bulova was trained as a jeweler, and his expertise carried over into his watchmaking career, which began around 1911 with boudoir clocks and pocket watches, and soon evolved to include what was then one of the latest and most fashionable technological innovations: the wristwatch.
Bulova introduced its first line of wristwatches in 1919. The company grew and prospered, and soon early radio and television ads were declaring, "America runs on Bulova time." In the 1950s, continuing its legacy of innovation, Bulova introduced Accutron, the first electronic watch, and the first breakthrough in timekeeping technology in over 300 years. The Accutron timing mechanism was later adapted for use by NASA computers and a Bulova timer was even placed on the moon to control transmissions of data. Bulova timepieces have kept official time aboard Air Force One and have also served as official timepieces for U.S. Olympic teams.
Today, Bulova maintains its tradition of excellence in technology and design, offering a diverse collection of beautiful precision timepieces for every occasion.
- Due to a recent redesign by Bulova, recently manufactured Bulova watches, including all watches sold and shipped by Amazon, will not feature the Bulova tuning fork logo on the watch face.
- Japanese quartz movement with analog display
- Protective mineral crystal dial window
- Features include silver dial, mountain pointed baton hands, stainless steel case and black leather strap
- Water resistant to 99 feet (30 M): withstands rain and splashes of water, but not showering or submersion
- Movement Japanese quartz
- Water Resistance 99 feet /30 meters
- Special features Shock resistant
- Calendar Date
- Bezel function Stationary
- Band width 20 millimeters
- Band length Men's Standard
- Band Material Calfskin
- Case Thickness 5.9 millimeters
- Case diameter 37 millimeters
- Case material Stainless steel
- Clasp Buckle
- Display Type Analog
Add New Resource