- Lotus tealight holders made of mother of pearl
- Delicate and lightweight
- Measures 6"D X 4.5"H
- Hand cut and edged in gold foil for an exotic look
- Translucent and opalescent for soft shimmery glow
- For use with regular tea-lights
- Handcrafted in Philippines
Lotus is considered an auspicious symbol in Buddhism that represents purity of mind or divine creation. It is said that our hearts are like the closed petals of a lotus. Imbibing Buddhist virtues will enable the lotus to blossom into its full beauty. This is why the Buddha is often depicted seated on a lotus.