- Reversible lotus flower pendant
- Color: ruby red
- Pendant diameter: about 0.6"
- Made of sterling silver plated brass
- Enamel inlay embellishments on one side
- 16" beaded chain with 3" chain extension
- Lobster claw clasp
- Lead free
The lotus is called padma in both Sanskrit and Tibetan. Rooted in muddy slime, the lotus rises through water to emerge into the sun, a progress that mirrors the journey of man's soul. It is said that our hearts are like the closed petals of a lotus. Imbibing Buddhist virtues will enable the lotus to blossom into its full beauty. This is why the Buddha is often depicted seated on a lotus.
Handmade: slight variations in color, shape and finish may be present adding to the unique beauty of each piece.