- Om Mani Padme Hum Buddhist Bracelet
- White metal with coral beads
- Intricately detailed patterns
- Bracelet is about 0.5 inches wide
- Open-ended, fits most wrist sizes
- Handmade in Nepal
Om Mani Padme Hum is the most frequently used Mantra in Buddhism, the syllable "Om" represents body, spirit and the speech of Buddha; "Mani" is for the path of teaching; "Padme" for the wisdom of the path, and "hum" indicates to the union of wisdom and the path to it. This open-ended bracelet measures about 0.5 inch wide and features two coral beads set amidst intricately embossed patterns.
Handmade: Minor variations and organic defects are common and enhance the artistic appeal of each piece.