The PT-2730 is a professional, desktop labeler that prints using 8, built-in fonts. Adaptable – so it can be used “stand-alone" or connected to a PC or Mac for added functionality. Features a large, graphical display with vivid backlight. Print up to 7 lines of text on each label. Create durable, laminated labels in a variety of colors and sizes – up to 24mm wide. Quickly access over 50 pre-designed Label Collection labels with the touch of a button - or use the convenient, Text Reminder feature to recall frequently used words. Includes AC adapter, software, USB cable, and 24mm starter “TZ" tape.
- Large 16-character x 3-line graphical display, with vivid backlit design for easy viewing
- Creates durable, laminated labels in a variety of colors and sizes - up to 1" (24mm)* wide
- Built-in Label Collection offers pre-designed labels for files, office signage, shipping and more
- New Download Feature lets you access an even wider assortment of pre-designed labels
- Prints up to 7 lines of text on each label
- Choose from 8 professional fonts, 10 type styles, 7 type sizes and 20 framing options
- Sleek, modern design with built-in automatic cutter
- Raised keys for quick, accurate typing
- Powered by AC adapter (included) or six “AA” batteries (not included)
- Create and print bar codes
- Easy, top-load drop in “TZe” tape cassettes
Use the PT-2730 keyboard and display to create labels, or get even more creative using your computer to custom design durable labels combining text and graphics.
Create more visual appeal and differentiation with the PT-2730. Print up to 7 lines of text on each label and create durable, laminated labels in a variety of colors and sizes.
Need a great label fast? Call up one of your 9 saved favorites or browse the built-in Label Collection of over 50 pre-designed labels for files, office signage, shipping and more. Access even more pre-designed labels using our convenient download feature.
The PT-2730 features a large, 16 character x 3-line backlit graphical display for easy viewing, plus a preview feature that lets you check spelling and layout before printing.
- 1" (24mm)* wide black on white starter “TZe” laminated tape
- AC adapter
- P-touch Editor software and drivers
- USB cable
- User's manual
Frequently Asked Questions
I'm looking to use this to label all my network wires will the labels fit a standard cat 5 or cat 6 cable?
It works great for labeling all wires no mater what the size. Just put in extra spaces before you print so you have enough tape to wrap around the wire.
Can it be connected to the pc wirelessly?
No, it cannot.
Chain is an option, when creating labels on the PC, that lets you print out all the labels on the tape without cutting them individually. When using this option, you cut the labels with a scissor (by hand), but save a lot of tape that is wasted when cut by the machine.
Add New FAQ