Brother CS-600i Computerized Sewing Machine 60 Stitch - Versatile, value-packed, ideal for a wide range of sewing and quilting projects. Select stitches and adjust stitch length and stitch width via settings seen on the LCD display. Stop/start button allows use without included foot control. Variable speed control for easily adjusting your sewing speed. Jam-resistant Quick-set top drop-in bobbin makes setting and accessing your bobbin thread a breeze. No more fishing for your bobbin thread.
- 100 built-in utility, decorative and heirloom stitches, each with multiple stitch functions
- Super-wide (7mm) zigzag and decorative stitches
- 140 Stitch Functions
- Free Arm for Sewing Cuffs and Sleeves
- Brightly Lit LED Work Area
- Built In Sewing Font for Basic Monogramming
- Oversized Wide Table for Quilting and Larger Projects
- Easy-to-use Needle Threading System
- Jam Resistant Drop-in Top Bobbin
- Hard Cover Included
- The accessories are inside the machine
Included Accessory Feet
Buttonhole foot, Zigzag foot, Zipper foot, Button Sewing foot, Overcasting foot, Blindstitch foot, and Monogramming foot.
Other Included Accessories
Accessory pouch with needle set, twin needle, ball point needle, bobbins (3), extra spool pin, screwdriver, seam ripper, cleaning brush, spool pin, power cord and Operation Manual.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is this suit for beginner?
Yes it is very easy to get started. It has many features which you will learn to use as you improve .
Will this machine work with upholstery fabrics?
Yes it will just make sure to read the instructions on working with thick fabrics and using the correct needles and thread. I just finished a quilt that was 1/2"thick each side and as long as you don't force the feed to quickly, it worked beautifully. I did the quilting with the dogs disengaged and the quilting foot and only broke 1 needle at a very thick seam because I pulled the fabric too hard to the right.
What walking foot fit this machine?
According to my sewing machine manual, the walking foot for it has SA140 for the number. This number is for the USA/Canada number.
Add New FAQ
We do not recommend using this machine in countries that do not support 120V AC even if a voltage adapter is in use.
- Carrying Case Hard Cover
- Buttonhole Styles 8 One-step
- Built-in Sewing Stitches 140
- Standard Presser Feet Included with Machine 7
- Maximum Sewing Speed (stitches per minute) 850
- Thread Sensor Upper Thread and Bobbin Sensors
Easy Bobbin Winding
- Thread Tension Manual
- Needle Threading System Advanced
- Number of Needles 1
- Stitch Select LED Stitch Selection