This Brother SE400 Combination Computerized Sewing Machine sews and embroiders with 67 sewing stitches and 70 embroidery designs. It includes features like an automatic needle threading system, an easy bobbin-winding system and an LCD screen with backlighting to change settings. It can be connected to the computer to import additional designs.
- This machine can sew, quilt and embroider
- Touchscreen LCD display
- 67 sewing stitches
- 70 embroidery designs
- 5 lettering fonts
- Computer connectivity
- One-touch automatic thread cutter
- Bilingual user manual
- Comes with a 25-year limited warranty
- We do not recommend using this machine in countries that do not support 120V AC even if a voltage adapter is in use
- SE400 computerized sewing and embroidery machine
- 4" x 4" embroidery hoop
- Embroidery arm
- Soft cover
- Free arm/accessory compartment
- Accessory feet
- Embroidery bobbin thread
- USB cable
- Power cord
- Accessory bag with seam ripper, needle set, cleaning brush, screwdrivers (2), touch pen, spool caps (3), scissors, bobbins (3)
- English/Spanish operation manual
- 25-year limited warranty
You can find designs and control settings with the LCD display.
The machine automatically threads the needle. It has 7-point feed dogs to move the fabric.
You can connect to a computer to update the machine and import additional designs.
You drop in the bobbin, which resists jams. It has a bobbin-winding system that winds the thread on the bobbin.
Frequently Asked Questions
How many threads does it use?
It's a one-needle machine, so it holds one thread unless you're sewing with a twin needle.
Add New FAQ