The PE525 comes with features that help make embroidery fun and easy. Add new, fashionable embellishments to clothing in your closet, personalize a child's belongings with custom designs and lettering, or turn everyday pillows and blankets into customized gifts for friends and family. With the PE525, the options are virtually limitless. The PE525 features a 4"x4" embroidery area, 70 built-in designs, 120 frame patterns, and 5 font styles for lettering and monogramming. Included with this machine is a 25-year limited warranty and free customer phone and online technical support for the life of the product.
- Embellish your creations with embroidery! Easy to learn and use embroidery-only model from Brother
Worry-free automatic needle threader
- 4 x 4 inch embroidery area
- Easy-to-view back-lit touch screen LCD display accesses 70 built-in embroidery designs, with 5 lettering fonts
- Computer connectivity for importing thousands of embroidery designs purchased from iBroidery.com and other sites, and for updating your machine in the future
- Bilingual user manual, 25-year limited warranty, and free phone technical support for the life of the product
The PE525 uses standard .pes design files, so you can import designs purchased from www.ibroidery.com and other 3rd-party sites*. As a Brother Embroidery customer, you’ll gain exclusive access to ibroidery.com, where you can download 1000’s of designs, from edgy to floral, with a wide selection Disney and Nickelodeon designs. 2015 Brother International Corporation. All rights reserved. Disney. *Additional purchase required.
The exclusive Brother Quick-set bobbin system helps ensure your bobbin stays in place and helps provide reliable, even stitch quality. Plus, the bobbin and cover are see-through, so you can see when you’re running low on thread.
- Rotate your designs by 1, 10 or 90 degrees and change thread colors.
- Choose from 5 built-in font styles for lettering and monogramming.
- Combine the built-in frames and lettering.
- Combine the built-in decorative designs and lettering.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is there any way to make your own designs?
If you can create your own designs and transfer them to a pattern or other guide, you can use the machine to follow them. It depends on what kind of designs you make as to how simple it would be to do them, but you should be able to be creative.
Does this support 220v. If not does this support 50Hz atleast?
The machine data plate says 120V and 60~ only.
Add New FAQ
- Thread Sensor Upper and Bobbin
- Built-in Frame Designs 10 Shapes x 12 Stitch Patterns
Built-in Alphabet Fonts
- Speed 400 Stitches Per Minute
- Workspace Lighting LED bulb
- Display Back-lit LCD touch screen
- Built-in Embroidery Designs 70
- Embroidery Area 4" x 4"
Add New Resource