The LS-2125i is an entry-level home sewing machine from Brother. Designed for basic sewing and mending purposes, the LS-2125i features 10 built-in stitches and an automatic four-step buttonholer. The machine includes blind hem, straight, satin, and zig zag stitch functionality, as well as automatic stitch size adjustment. It can operate either in a flatbed or free-arm configuration. The LS-2125i comes with a 25-year limited warranty. Brother's higher-end models tend to feature many more built-in stitches, LCD displays, automatic needle threading systems, and generally greater functionality. Available for under $80, the LS-2125i may represent excellent value for buyers with more basic needs.
- 10 built-in stitches (each with multiple functions)
- Automatic 4-step buttonholer
- Elastic, blind hem, straight, satin, zig zag stitch functions built-in
- Automatic stitch length/width adjustment
- Free-arm/flatbed convertible operation
- Reverse sewing lever
- 15" x 6" x 11.75"
- 15 lbs