Introducing the Designio™ DZ1234 Serger designed specifically to cut and finish garments quickly and with ease. With both a three and four thread configuration this tool utilizes differential feed for better stitch quality on a wide variety of fabrics. The DZ1234 even comes with two sets of starter thread and a Blind Hem Stitch Foot, a Gathering Foot and a Piping Foot to give you even more options for that professional, specialized finish you’re looking for on your designs.
The DZ1234 Serger is designed for the designer in you so you can enjoy creating and finishing clothing and accessories that truly match your style. Use the differential feed adjustments to easily create stylish ruffling, add a decorative zipper to any outfit, or create your own piping using fabric strips and piping cord.
- The DZ1234 Serger includes Blind Hem Stitch Foot, Gathering Foot and Piping Foot, plus 2 sets of starter thread to give you everything you need to create customized, high-end finishes on all your designs.
- Sew up to 1,300 stitches per minute to create couture-level fashions faster than ever.
- Enjoy reliable, Easy Color-Coded Threading so you no longer have to struggle to thread your serger.
- The Differential Fabric Feed offers a 0.7 - 2.0 ratio on many fabrics, even lightweight knits, offering durable and consistent stitch quality virtually every time.
- The stitch width can be easily adjusted between 3.0mm and 7.0mm, helping to provide the perfect stitch width for your project
Create blind hems on a variety of fabrics. This foot is perfect for edge stitching, attaching lace or fabric, and edge joining. An adjustable, open-toed guide makes this a great foot for both embellishing and utility stitching.
Now you can easily access hard-to-reach areas on your designs. Finish your runway look with show stopping cuffs and sleeves. Plus, the removable table section makes serging cylindrical pieces quick and easy.
Use standard sewing machine needles for finishing the edges and hems of a wide range of fabrics, including formal wear, linens and stretchy fabrics, and for creating ruffles and decorative edges. A retractable knife is also included for easy and safe construction of rolled hems.
DZ1234 Serger, Soft protective case, Trim trap, Foot controller, Large white thread (4), Mini color thread , Needle set (2), Thread net (4), Thread spool cap, Hexagonal wrench, Tweezers, Cleaning brush, Power cord, Operation CD, Techniques CD, Techniques book, English/Spanish operation manual, 25 year limited warranty
We do not recommend using this machine in countries that do not support 120V AC even if a voltage adapter is in use.
Frequently Asked Questions
Does this do a flatlock and also do rolled hems?
Yes, it does both flatlock and rolled hems.
Every time I sew the lowerlooper thread breaks. I have changed the tension several times. What am I doing wrong?
I suggest that you use the CD that comes.with your serger and follow the instructions carefully. Cut and remove thread from both needles. Make sure to rethread the machine exactly as the manual diagrams.
Is there an optional extension table for this model?
Add New FAQ
- Threads 3-4
- Knife Drive Type Lower
- Built-in Sewing Stitches 23 (Serger Stitch Functions)
- Included Specialty Feet 4
- Maximum Sewing Speed 1,300
- Thread Tension Upper Dial Type
- Lighting 1 LED
Add New Resource