The Brother DSMobile 620 Scanner, at just under 11.5” long and weighing under 1 lb., is perfect for the mobile professional who needs a powerful scanner that will slide right into a briefcase or business bag. It’s ideal for capturing business documents, as well as receipts, business cards, laminated identification cards, invoices, photographs, and more. It scans at up to 1200 x 1200 dpi resolution (interpolated) and 600 x 600 dpi (optical), with fast color and black scan speeds of up to 8 ppm. Its small size, USB power, and valuable suite of scanning software make it a great fit for home offices and desks with limited space, too!
- Fast Scan Speeds up to 8ppm in color and black/white
- Compact and lightweight measures under 12" in length and weighs less than 1 lb.
- USB Powered-included. No wall outlet required
- Scan documents to a local file or image, to a shared folder, email, FTP, or printer
- Scan to Microsoft Office formats, as well as Microsoft SharePoint (Windows Only)
- Scan, convert, organize, repurpose, and share PDF documents
- Quickly merge multiple files of differing formats from various folders into one multi-page PDF
- Scan and export contact information from business cards directly to Microsoft Outlook and other contact management systems
- Sort contacts by company, group, category, and first or last name
- It’s compatible with Windows, Mac, and Linux operating systems
- Drive compatible with TWAIN and SANE
Frequently Asked Questions
Is it compatible with Windows 10?
Where are the linux drivers?
The linux drivers for the DS-620 are located here:
Does it alllow you to make folders and save documents on your computer to keep it all organized?
It's a basic scanner, if you can create folders on your computer, you can save your scanned file in that folder.
Add New FAQ
- Driver Compatibility SANE, TWAIN
- OS Compatibility Linux, Mac OS, Windows
- Scanning Speed LTR at 300 dpi 8
Two-sided (duplex) Scanning
- Maximum Paper Capacity 1 sheet