The Brother MFC-8890DW is an all-in-one black and white laser printer that is suitable for small to medium-sized businesses and is a step up from the MFC-8860DN. The unit includes print, copy, scan, and fax capabilities to provide all-round office printing functionality. It is more advanced than the MFC-8860DN since it includes wireless connectivity which the MFC-8860DN lacks, making it capable of printing, scanning, and sending faxes wirelessly.
The MFC-8890DW features high printing and copying speeds at up to 32 pages per minute with a print resolution of 1200 x 1200 dpi. The unit offers a large paper capacity of up to 550 sheets with the optional expandable tray and includes a 50-page automatic document feeder for fast processing of multi-page documents. It has a legal-size document glass for scanning and copying large documents and is capable of flatbed color scanning at a resolution of up to 19,200 x 19,200 dpi. The MFC-8890DW also features automatic duplex functionality for double-sided printing, a front USB port, and supports ethernet, USB, and parallel port connectivity. The printer has an MSRP of $499 and comes with a 1 year limited warranty.
- Print Speed: 32ppm Black
- Print Resolution: 1200 x 1200 dpi
- Paper Capacity: 550 Sheets (Standard 250 Sheet Tray, 50 Sheet Multipurpose Tray, 2nd Optional 250 Sheet Tray)
- Interfaces: Ethernet, USB, 802.11b/g Wireless, and Parallel
- Memory: 64MB, upgradeable to 576MB
- 50-Page Automatic Document Feeder
- 33.6Kbps Fax Modem
- 600-Page Fax Memory
- Legal-size document glass
- Automatic duplex printing
- Flatbed Color Scanning up to 19,200 x 19,200 dpi
- Large 5-Line Backlit LCD
- Front USB Port
- Energy Star Qualified
- Dimensions: 20.9" x 17.7" x 18.7"
- Cartridges: Standard Yield Toner (Model #TN620 - 3,000 Pages), Drum Unit (Model #DR620 - 25,000 Pages)
- 1 Year Limited Warranty