The Pioneer Combination Harness-2-Booster Seat is an excellent choice for making travel with your growing child safe, comfortable and hassle-free. Our comprehensive SafeCell Impact Protection surrounds your child in safety components that work together to protect well beyond the established federal safety standards. And Complete Side Impact Protection PLUS provides an advanced layer of protection with a protective shell and an energy-absorbing foam headrest designed to keep your child's head and neck extra secure.
- Safecell impact protection is an integrated system of safety components, including an impact absorbing base, tether and harness, an impact stabilizing steel frame, and complete side impact protection plus
- Works as a harness car seat for children 2+ years and 25-70 pounds or as a belt-positioning booster for older kids 40-110 pounds
- SafeCell complete side impact protection plus provides an advanced level of protection: a deep, foam-lined shell absorbs crash forces and shields your child from debris, and an energy-absorbing headrest keeps your child's head and neck secure
- Quick-adjust, 8-position harness and 2-position buckle allows you to easily move the harness upward and buckle outward for a comfortable, secure fit as your child grows
- Easy-on/off lower LATCH connectors quickly lock into place for an easy installation
- Liberty Sapphire
Frequently Asked Questions
Does this car seat recline enough for the kids to sleep comfortably?
It doesn't recline a lot.
Does this car seat have a tether to keep the back of the headrest secure?
Add New FAQ
SafeCell Impact Protection
- Harness 8-point
- Origin USA
Add New Resource