The Marathon Convertible Car Seat is an excellent choice for getting your family where they need to go safely and comfortably. Safe Cell Impact Protection surrounds your child in safety components that work together to protect well beyond the established federal safety standards. And Complete Side Impact Protection shields your little one in a deep protective shell designed to absorb crash forces and protect from debris.
A car seat works best when it provides the right fit so the Marathon comes with the Quick-Adjust, 10-Position Harness and 2-Position Buckle to keep up with your growing child. Installation is made simple with Easy-On / Easy-Off LATCH Connectors that lock into place with an audible click and are easily released with the push of a button. Plush Foam Padding provides premium comfort at every touch point and there are even 3 Recline Positions so your child can relax at the right angle. The Marathon converts from a rear-facing position (for babies 5-40 lbs.) to a forward-facing position (for children 20-65 lbs.) to keep your child safe and you free from worry wherever the road may take you.
- Safe Cell Impact Protection is an integrated system of safety components, including an Impact Absorbing Base and Tether, an Impact Stabilizing Steel Frame, and Complete Side Impact Protection.
- Safe Cell Complete Side Impact Protection surrounds your child in a deep protective shell designed to absorb crash forces and shield your child from debris.
- Quick-Adjust, 10-Position Harness and 2-Position Buckle allows you to easily move the harness upward and buckle outward for a comfortable, secure fit as your child grows.
- Easy-On / Easy-Off LATCH Connectors lock into place with an audible click and are easily released with the push of a button.
- Tangle-Free, 5-Point Harness prevents the straps from twisting making it easier to load your child into the seat and ensuring a safer ride.
Frequently Asked Questions
When does this seat expire?
The Marathon G4.1 has a product life of 7 years after the date of manufacture.
Does this carseat have different reclining positions?
Yes this seat has multiple recline positions.
Is this seat good for newborns?
It has a special insert for newborns. It's from birth until they are out of a car seat altogether.
Does this seat come with a cup holder?
Add New FAQ
- Origin USA
- Weight Limit Forward-facing car seat for kids 20-65 lbs, Rear-facing car seat for children 5- 40 lbs
Easy-on/off lower LATCH connectors
SafeCell Impact Protection
- Recline Positions 3
- Harness 10-point