Grab your strong, versatile Hard Sided Brita Water Filter Bottle and go. It makes ordinary tap water taste great anywhere. The water filter, which sits inside the 23.7-ounce bottle, filters as you drink. It reduces particulates as well as the taste and odor of chlorine, often found in tap water. Just fill the plastic water bottle, screw on the cap, flip open the straw and hydrate with cleaner water for pennies per gallon. This grey colored water bottle is BPA-free and fits most car cup holders. It features a convenient finger loop for carrying to the gym, the office, school or anywhere else your day takes you. It’s dishwasher safe on the top rack, making cleaning easy. For optimum performance, change the water filter every 40 gallons or 2 months. When replacing the filter, look for item number 60258 35818 - the black Brita Bottle Replacement Filters. One filter can replace up to 300 standard 16.9-ounce water bottles, cutting down on plastic waste. Get great taste, less waste and more savings from Brita.
- 23.7 ounce hard sided water filter bottle
- 1 water filter can replace 300 standard 16.9 ounce water bottles
- Filter sits inside water bottle, reducing particulates and chlorine taste and odor, often found in tap water
- Durable BPA free water bottle features carrying loop, easy-sip straw and is top rack dishwasher safe
- Replace filter every 2 months with black Brita Bottle Replacement Filter item number 60258 35818
- Strong and durable to support the most active lifestyles
- Easy-sip straw and carrying loop for when you’re out and about
- Fits in most car cupholders
- Dishwasher Safe (top rack only)
Frequently Asked Questions
Does this bottle leak when the straw is down?
No. When you fill it then go to screw the lid back on, the water pushes up the straw so you just drink more of the water then screw the lid on the rest of the way.
Is it difficult to drink from this bottle?
Well, its a little more difficult than drinking from a straw but not uncomfortably so.
How do you clean it?
It should have come with an instruction booklet, which explains how to clean it. But you unscrew the lid, and them the whole straw comes out. You can then take apart the straw and filter, and then you rinse the filter part with clean water--no soap. You then wash the straw and mouth piece with a tiny brush or a nice wet, soapy pipe cleaner, and then rinse well.
How to change Brita Filter?
Your Brita Hard-Sided Bottle can be ready for use in just a few easy steps. Before touching your Brita filter, be sure to wash your hands. Make sure you have the Brita replacement filters for hard-sided and sport bottles; you can find these in the black Brita bottle filter packaging.
Add New FAQ
- Capacity 23.7 oz.
Add New Resource