With the Brita 18 Cup, UltraMax Water Filter Dispenser, it is easy to drink healthier, great tasting water. The large, 18 cup capacity makes this dispenser ideal for busy families, sports teams and offices. Using technology which combines coconut-based activated carbon with ion exchange resin, the Brita advanced filter reduces the taste and odor of chlorine, to deliver great tasting water while removing copper, mercury and cadmium impurities that can cause illness over time.
The Brita UltraMax Dispenser is BPA-free and comes with a sticker filter indicator which notifies you when it is time to replace your filter. Change your filter every 40 gallons or approximately every two months. This dispenser features an easy fill lid for no fuss refilling and it is designed to fit on the counter or in the refrigerator. By drinking filtered water, you are reducing the amount of plastic bottles that end up in our landfills and oceans. One Brita water filter used equals 300 plastic bottles saved. Start drinking healthier, great-tasting water with Brita today.
- Reduces chlorine taste and odor, to deliver great tasting water
- Removes copper, mercury and cadmium, which can cause illness over time
- Sticker filter indicator notifies you when you need to replace the filter
- 18 cup black water filter dispenser with 1 advanced filter
- Carbon activated, ion exchange resin filter reduces harmful copper, mercury and cadmium contaminants
- Use Brita fresh water for a number of uses
- BPA free rectangular dispenser with water spigot
- 1 water filter can replace 300 standard 16.9 ounce water bottles
- Better Water - Reduce chlorine taste and odor, copper, mercury and cadmium for cleaner, great-tasting water.
- Better Health - Drinking filtered water helps keep you hydrated, maintain energy and feel better.
- Better Value - Save more every year in water bottle purchases.
- Better World - Just one Brita water filter saves 300 standard 16 ounce plastic bottles from ending up in our landfills.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Please read the Performance Data Sheet enclosed in the box for complete details.The Brita Pitcher Filter is not intended to purify water. Do not use with water that is microbiologically unsafe or of unknown quality without adequate disinfection before or after the system. Individuals requiring water of special microbiological purity should follow the advice of their doctor or local health officials regarding the use and consumption of their tap water and Brita filtered water.
Your Brita Pitcher can be ready for use in just a few easy steps. Before touching your Brita filter, be sure to wash your hands. Then, flush the Brita filter with cold water for 15 seconds.
Insert the Brita filter into the reservoir, lining up the notch in the Brita pitcher with the groove in the filter.
Press firmly to ensure a tight seal. Next, after changing the filter, fill the reservoir with cold tap water, and either discard the first three dispensers of water or use them to water plants.
Frequently Asked Questions
Does this use the same filters as the pitcher does?
Yes, same filters.
Are the replacement filters black?
They are all white.
Is this 14.1 inches deep (front to back), 9 inches tall, and 7.6 inches wide? It seems too thin.
Yes, it is narrow and long and holds a nice amount of water. This fits on the bottom half shelf in my fridge still leaving room for other tall, narrow (like a pitcher, gallon of milk, bottles of wine, etc.) items to go on the side of it.
Add New FAQ
- Handle No Handle
- Lid Standard Lid
- Capacity 18-cup
Add New Resource