With the Brita 10 Cup Grand Water Filter Pitcher, it is easy to drink healthier, great tasting water. Using technology which combines coconut-based activated carbon with ion exchange resin, the Brita advanced filter reduces the taste and odor of chlorine to deliver great tasting water while removing copper, mercury and cadmium impurities that can cause illness over time.
The Brita Grand Pitcher is BPA-free and comes with an electronic filter indicator which notifies you when it is time to replace your filter. Change your filter every 40 gallons or approximately every two months. The large, 10 cup capacity makes this pitcher perfect for kitchen and office refrigerators. Ergonomically designed, this water filter pitcher features a flip top lid for no fuss refilling and a comfort grip handle for easier pouring. By drinking filtered water, you are reducing the amount of plastic bottles that end up in our landfills and oceans. One Brita water filter used equals 300 plastic bottles saved.
- One large, 10 cup Brita Grand Water Pitcher with 1 filter
- Reduces chlorine taste and odor, to deliver great tasting water
- Removes copper, mercury and cadmium, which can cause illness over time
- Electronic filter indicator to notifies you when you need to replace the filter
- Change filter every 40 gallons or approximately two months
- Designed to maximize refrigerator and countertop space
- Comfort-grip handle for easy pouring
- BPA-free pitcher and filter
- Locking lid for no-spill refilling
- Better water - Reduce chlorine taste and odor, and copper, mercury and cadmium for cleaner, great-tasting water.
- Better health - Drinking filtered water helps keep you hydrated, maintain energy and feel better.
- Better value - Save every year in water bottle purchases.
- Better world - Just one Brita water filter saves 300 standard 16 ounce plastic bottles from ending up in our landfills.
Flush the Brita filter with cold water for 15 seconds.
Insert the Brita filter into the reservoir, lining up the notch in the Brita pitcher with the groove in the filter.
Press firmly to ensure a tight seal.
After changing the filter, fill the reservoir with cold tap water, and either discard the first three pitchers or use them to water plants.
Frequently Asked Questions
Does the indicator tell you when to change the filter based on how many times it was filled up?
It blinks red exactly at the two month mark for replacing coincidently.
How do you take it apart to clean it?
You take the top off, and then lift out the insert. It's really easy.
Does the pitcher come with any filters?
Comes with 1 filter.
Add New FAQ
- Filter Indicator Electronic filter indicator
- Handle Comfort-grip handle
- Lid Easy-Fill Locking Lid
- Capacity 10-cup
- Origin China
Add New Resource