The Bridgestone Potenza RE750 is a high-end summer tire meant for ultra-high performance vehicles. Its unidirectional tread pattern allows for improved high speed response while its Long Link Carbon structure provides added tread support and durability. Additionally, the Potenza RE750 features a design focus on improved roundness for a more comfortable ride and reduced road noise.
The Potenza RE750's unidirectional tread pattern allows for improved high-speed performance by allowing for increased road contact during acceleration while its wide parallel central gaps allow for improved water evacuation, reducing the chance of hydroplaning. Its Long Link Carbon structure provides the Potenza RE750 with improved tread support for greater traction even after wear has begun to set in while also reducing tears, cracks and chips. Meanwhile, the Potenza RE750's rounder design allows for a smoother ride, resulting in reduced road noise and greater comfort.
- Unidirectional tread pattern for improved high speed response
- Long Link Carbon structure reduces tears, cracks and chips
- Rounder design for reduced road noise
- Integrated rim guard protects wheels from curb damage
- Standard Limited Warranty
- Platinum Pact Limited Warranty (3 year tread wear protection)
- Optimized for use with high-performance vehicles