Bridgestone's Potenza RE-11 tire is a higher-end model designed mainly for sports cars and performance purposes, including track racing. Its tread design is asymmetrical, providing traction for a range of different conditions. Its sidewall design and stiff shoulder blocks provide a high level of grip to improve handling and cornering, and there are circumferential grooves to remove water from the footprint area and resist hydroplaning. The outer tread blocks are also oversized to improve handling and cornering. This tire is available in XL sizes. It is not intended as an all-season tire.
- Asymmetrical tread provides adaptability
- Stiff blocks enhance grip
- Large shoulders for better cornering
- Circumferential grooves evacuate water and resist hydroplaning
- Significant grip and handling
- Intended for track racing or street use with sports cars
- Unique sidewall shape also improves grip