Bridgestone's Dueler HP Sport tire is a higher-end model intended for use on sporty or performance trucks and SUVs, and is sometimes featured as original equipment on new vehicles. Its main features include a long-link carbon structured rubber, which provides durability and resists chipping and tearing, as well as a continuous strand of cabling in the bead layer to make for a uniform and comfortable ride. There is a high degree of added silica, which increases tread flexibility and improves wet performance and braking. The deep circumferential grooves also help to evacuate water, and overall the treads and sidewalls have a stylish aesthetic. This tire is not really intended for winter use.
- For performance sports trucks/SUVs
- Continuous cable beading improves comfort and continuity
- High silica increases flexibility and wet performance
- Long-link carbon structure adds durability
- Resists chipping, cracking and tearing
- Grooves evacuate water
- Very good wet performance