Bridgestone's Blizzak DM-V1 is a mid-range tire intended for winter use on light trucks and SUVs. Its features are basically all geared towards improving grip in snowy and icy conditions, as well as evacuating snow and water. These include a special rubber polymer that adapts to conditions, making the tire more versatile. It has a Z-pattern in the centre that maximizes the number of biting edges for snow and ice use, and the lateral sipes are three dimensional, improving dry performance. Its lugging is continuous, which also improves snow traction and helps remove water.
- Intended for winter use
- Intended for light trucks and SUVs
- 3D sipes improves overall performance
- Rubber polymer is adaptable to various conditions
- Continuous lugging improves snow traction and evacuates water
- Versatile winter all-around tire
- Very wide range of sizes