The Breville the Infuser Espresso Maker creates espresso and lattes with a hot water spout, a steam wand and a tamper for the grinds. It works with a 1600-watt thermocoil heating system to circulate the water from the 61-fl. oz. tank. The machine uses a combination of low and high pressure for balanced flavor.
- Frothing jug
- Dual wall and single wall filters
- Hot water spout
- Steam wand
- Removable tamper
- Cup warming rack
- Removable 61-oz. water tank
- 54mm stainless steel porta-filter
- Storage tray
- 1600W thermocoil heating system to circulate the water for consistent temperatures
- Pressure gauge
- Volumetric control function to set shot volumes
- Removable drip tray
Frequently Asked Questions
Is this a good choice for a beginner?
Yes. As long as you take the time to learn how to use it, it's a pretty simple machine.
Add New FAQ
Amazon Best Sellers Rank
# 13 in Semi-Automatic Espresso Machines