The Braun Series 7 – 790cc Shaver System is an electric shaver that works with micro vibrations and a linear motor. It includes three personalization settings and has features like ActiveLift to lift and cut hair, and a triple action cutting system. It comes with a Clean and Renew System that cleans, dries, lubricates and charges the razor.
- Series 7 - 790cc shaver
- Clean and renew system
- Cleaning brush
- SmartPlug (100V-240V)
- Clean and renew cartridge
- Protective travel pouch
- Three modes to personalize the shave for normal, extra sensitive and intensive shaves
- The Triple Action Cutting System cuts different lengths of hair
- The Pulsonic Technology creates microvibrations to cut more hair
- The Contour Adaptive Shaving Head moves with the face's curves
- The ActiveLift lifts the hair to cut it
- The OptiFoil grabs more hair and cuts deeper
- The Precision Long Hair Trimmer is intended for trimming facial hair and sideburns
- This razor is 100 percent waterproof and can be washed under running water
- It has an LCD Display to show the hygiene status and battery status
The Clean and Renew System cleans, dries and lubricates the razor. It also charges it. You press a button to use this system. A cleaning solution is used to kill 99.999 percent of germs. The cleaning gives a lemon scent.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do foil shavers and rotary shavers differ?
Rotary shavers work with spinning movements while foil shavers use sideways movements. The foil shavers are designed for control, accuracy and to protect the skin.
Which Braun Series 7 model is the best?
The 760cc is an improvement on the 720s because of its Clean and Renew System. The 790cc is a step above the 760cc because it has the same features in addition to a Fast Clean feature and its LCD display.
Can't I just clean this shaver under water instead of using the Clean and Renew System?
The Clean and Renew System is hygienic and works easily and automatically by pressing a button.
When should I replace the Clean and Renew cartridge?
This should be done about every two months or when the system alerts you that it needs changing.
When should I change the shaver head?
All the cutter parts should be replaced about every 18 months. The display lets you know when it needs to be replaced.
Does the battery have a memory effect?
No, the Li-Ion battery does not have a memory effect. These batteries are powerful, long-lasting and can be recharged at any time.
Add New FAQ
- Battery Type Lithium Ion
Add New Resource