The Brady BMP21-PLUS handheld label printer creates multi-line labels for clear identification of wires, panels, circuit boards, and other industrial items, and has a tough exterior with molded rubber bumpers for impact resistance. The printer body has ridges for grip and has been drop tested for durability. The keyboard contains letters A to Z and numbers 0 to 9, and the text displays on the LCD screen as it is typed. The text prints in 203 dpi resolution in a single color using thermal transfer technology, and the user can select from six font sizes (6 to 40 point). The user can identify the intended application (such as wire wrap, patch panel, or cable flag) in the printer, which will then automatically format the text appropriately for that application. The printer can create serialized labels, and it uses continuous tape cartridges, which enable labels of varying widths. Labels are cut automatically when printing is finished, and the dispenser holds the label until the user removes it.
The printer is powered by six AA alkaline batteries (sold separately) for portability, and the included lanyard allows the printer to be suspended to free up the user's hands. A rechargeable lithium-ion battery pack (sold separately) is available, as well as a power adapter (sold separately) for use in non-mobile applications. One cartridge of 16 continuous feet of 0.75"-wide nylon cloth tape is included with the printer.
Brady manufactures signs, labels, lockout/tagout, safety devices, and printing systems and software used in the electronics, telecommunications, manufacturing, electrical, construction, education, and medical industries. The company, founded in 1914, is headquartered in Milwaukee, WI.
- Handheld printer with keyboard creates multi-line labels for clear identification of wires, panels, circuit boards, and other industrial items, and has a tough exterior with molded rubber bumpers for impact resistance
- Keyboard contains letters A to Z and numbers 0 to 9, and the text displays on the LCD screen as it is typed
- Text prints in a single color and in 6 font sizes (6 to 40 point)
- Continuous tape cartridges (sold separately) enable labels of varying widths
- Six AA alkaline batteries power the printer for portability
- Brady BMP21 Plus label printer
- Brady M21-750-499 label cartridge
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I print flag type labels for fiber patch cords? Which type of Brady label should I use?
You can print a flag type label for any diameter cable. You specify the cable diameter and flag size and the printer works out the total length of the label.
What is the maximum width of tape it can print on?
Does the Brady BMP21-PLUS have an AC Adapter?
It has one but does not come with it. You will need to purchase it separately including the rechargeable batteries, and any other accessories you may want to add onto it.
Add New FAQ
- Print Technology Thermal Transfer
- Materials Supported Continuous / 65 Stock Parts
- Print Resolution 203 dpi
- Display LCD
- Safety Catalog pg. 290
- Color Capability Single Color Printing
- Text Sizes 6 (6 to 40 point font)
- Max Roll Length 21'
Add New Resource