The B&W AS1 is a subwoofer designed to enhance the LM1 and VM1 series of surround sound systems. The driver is 6 1/2 inches and is protected by magnetic shielding. The amplifier can handle line level and speaker level inputs and it accommodates the consumer by having a control panel that can be gotten to at the top of the unit, instead of tucked away in the back like most amps. It is a Class B amp and it built with an integrated flowport that delivers a strong, clean bass. The B&W AS1 weighs 24.2 pounds and comes in a option of two different color choices: silver vinyl cabinet with a grey grille or a black ash vinyl cabinet with a black grille.
- Active vented-box subwoofer
- Height: 14.9"
- Width: 8.5"
- Depth: 15.2"
- Weight: 24.2 lbs
- Frequency Response: -3dB 31Hz (music mode) / 34Hz (movie mode) - 75Hz
- Frequency Range: -6dB at 27Hz and 100Hz
- Black Ash vinyl cabinet with black grille
- Silver vinyl cabinet with grey grille
- Class B
- Power output: 85W continous
- Signal Noise: 94dB
- Input Impedance: 100k ohms